Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Housekeeping Bathroom Scale Reviews

There are many opinions when it comes to frequently weighing yourself while dieting. Personally I find weighing myself every morning helps me stay on track and keeps me honest. You can’t trick the scale.

The Eatsmart Digital Bathroom Scale ($29.95) is Good Housekeeping's top rated bathroom scale. See the full Good Housekeeping article and additional scale reviews here - Goodhousekeeping.com

A simple and easy-to-use scale that is very accurate. The scale features a sturdy tempered glass top with a 3.5" LCD display and blue backlight. "Step-On" technology which means no more tapping the scale to turn on. 

Pros
. Very accurate weight measurement
. Consumers liked the platform size
. Consumers very much likes the display readability
. Consumers felt it was very easy to turn on and off
. "Step-On" Technology — instant turn on
. Able to measure up to 400 lbs
. Able to function properly after exposure to high humidity
Cons
. none

Available at Amazon.com


1 comment:

  1. Hi (Author Name), the post seems quite resourceful and I must thank you for the efforts. However, I’m wondering if you could offer some details about the more scales, you could explain it more. I would love to get it as I intend to introduce a new hub of information to our website meatballly . Thanks!

    ReplyDelete